In 2009, Dave Caroll boarded a United Airlines flight from Halifax connecting to Chicago. What he expected to be a seamless flight experience turned into a dramatic feature when he observed the baggage officials throw and break his Taylor guitar. Amidst his frustration he managed to alert about 3 employees...
- Interns Role for Business Growth on March 19, 2020
- The Magic of What You Have on September 17, 2019
- The Groove: Satire, Laughter, Music & Talk on April 9, 2019
- Optimizing Customer Feedback on October 6, 2018
- Bitcoin: Doorway Into The Blockchain on June 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Hacked: $16mil Worth of Bitcoins Stolen! on May 3, 2018
- Introduction to Mentorship on March 16, 2018